Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1MZ ECU pinout &/or wiring info

1MZ ECU pinout &/or wiring info

Hi, does anyone have the 1MZ pinout? I'm thinning out some unnecessary wires from the loom of my 1MZ Mk3. It looks like one of the Lambda sensors is not wired in and would be nice to connect it. Also, my CEL is constantly on, I'd like to wire in an OBD(2?) for fault checking too.

At the moment, my garage floor looks like a snakes wedding.

Lol. Careful with the loom thinning, its easy to bugger up.

I might have the right one if you know the engine origins etc. Pm me an email address.

LOL, did you find the diagram? I can only find ones for a manual, not Auto. I have all sorts of spare wires!

haven't looked. been under a car!

next on my list......

Oh, okay! that's cool, thought you had forgotten :)

How dare you suggest a thing like that, Chris never forgets anything unless there is a vowel in the day! Or a beer in his hand.

Email on its way. I have no idea what year ECU it is, but then again you never said, so i guess we're even.

It is an auto. Check everything, same as if you were fitting the engine. Post up any questions so we can laugh and tell you "i told you so".

:)

I can't see any date on the ECU and have no idea what car it came from. Yes, its deffo an Auto. I shall commence work later today, I've got to view a house this morning :icon_rolleyes:

ecu.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast