Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1MZ Mk3 - The gift that just KEEPS on giving.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The rpa/rpm 6 pukclutch is still going strong after 3 years of drag strip action but I have legs like the hulk, only get fed up when it idles sounds like a bag of spanners or Chris rattling his pocket, on long journeys it can get tiresome.
    When ever I get round to the six speed will probably be changing the clutch for some thing less aggressive .

Cheers Patrick, for some reason i cant find any pics, which is odd given the number of photos i take!

c.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 28-02-2015 at 18:09.

I hope the wife doesn't mind me using her Kärcher steam cleaner for my engine! At least it came up all shiny!

Well, I'm making progress...

Mmmmmm, shiny!

That's coming along well! Get it off that stand soon though, or they become stuck with "just one more thing"itis.... Think mines now on year 3!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Thanks Jiff, afraid it'll have to sit on the stand for a while, at least until my custom made clutch arrives :D
    And, until I have done all the body work, I can't have it sat in the engine bay getting dirty!

Can anyone tell me with 100% certainty if this clutch hose is Mk2 or Mk3?

delete clutch hose.jpg

I can tell you you're no David Bailey.

A better pic would nail it but it looks like a Mk2. No idea what Mk3 looks like tho.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast