Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1MZ Mk3 - The gift that just KEEPS on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Uh. Good point, think it was supposed to be ACT, Patrick picked one up for me and one for Nick, same as he used in his 2GR build.

Anyway, whatever it is, its pretty good all round.

c.
    http://competitionclutch.com :) is yours and niks same as mine got the grap and sensible pedal :) as i can get theses trade and not silly money

Cheers Patrick, for some reason i cant find any pics, which is odd given the number of photos i take!

c.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 28-02-2015 at 18:09.

I hope the wife doesn't mind me using her Kärcher steam cleaner for my engine! At least it came up all shiny!

Well, I'm making progress...

Mmmmmm, shiny!

That's coming along well! Get it off that stand soon though, or they become stuck with "just one more thing"itis.... Think mines now on year 3!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Thanks Jiff, afraid it'll have to sit on the stand for a while, at least until my custom made clutch arrives :D
    And, until I have done all the body work, I can't have it sat in the engine bay getting dirty!

Can anyone tell me with 100% certainty if this clutch hose is Mk2 or Mk3?

delete clutch hose.jpg

I can tell you you're no David Bailey.

A better pic would nail it but it looks like a Mk2. No idea what Mk3 looks like tho.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast