Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I even suprise myself with my own stupidity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I even suprise myself with my own stupidity

There are some days when I should not be allowed anywhere near tools in fact I probably shouldn't be allowed out of the padded cell. You may have seen my post the other day when I knackered my vice trying to push out a bearing, well gave it to a friend who knocked it out with so much ease he couldn't understand what I was doing wrong (me neither). Anyhow comes to start putting things back together to day only to find I shouldn't have got the bush knocked out in the first place, it can't be replaced with a polybush & is a spherical bush that is not available so I now have to replace the hubs. To say I'm well pissed is a bit of an understatement.

Sounds like the kinda thing i would do. We should start our own club.

Alan, please do not use confusing terminology in posts, this encourages the colonials to carry out further aberrations with the mother tongue.
    'Pissed' (USA) Total dissatisfaction with the status quo.
    'Pissed' (UK) Loss of general faculties due to excessive alcohol consumption
    'Pissed off' (UK) Total dissatisfaction with the status quo - original - the Shermans only removed the second word so they could pretend it was their own.
    Disclaimer - this author is neither a Chelsea supporter nor a racist. :smiliesign:

I think he is actually pissed whereas I am just pissed

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Oh yeah that one.... it's a spherical rose joint, always ask first!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Although I can't understand it not being available MrT can't expect it to least forever surely?

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    They pretty much do last forever though, a Mk2 has one on its rear hub/tie rod arm, can't ever remember needing to change one.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Just found them on Fleecebay but at a price I can ignore

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2717836865...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
    Just found them on Fleecebay but at a price I can ignore
    If that was a pair, I'd consider it myself, but I think that is each?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast