Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My 3vzfe project

Time for another small update, changed the M3 style mirrors for stock black ones, changed the big spoiler for a black rev1/2 replacement (Thanks Patrick), resprayed the front scuttle panel and wiper arms, new wiper blades and changed some worn interior bits too, really happy with how its progressing so far, here are some pics

Next job will be rubbing down and spraying the sills and front splitter black then its on with the rev2 brake and sort out the knocking front suspension
    Last edited by Goreden; 07-02-2015 at 17:16.

She's looking good with a bit of tlc, be interesting to see her at a show or two when you've got her how you want her

Nice job, that car looks much better already.

Not bad. If you want a home for the ironing board spoiler, let me know. :)

I've also got red boot and bonnets if you're going to change those at some point.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Not bad. If you want a home for the ironing board spoiler, let me know. :)

I've also got red boot and bonnets if you're going to change those at some point.

C.
    I was going to change them for red ones but the more i look at it the more i like the red and black, if you want the spoiler mate its yours

Cool, let me know how much etc, it should flat pack for shipping.

C.

Cover postage and it's yours mate, will try and pack and find out as soon as i can, will probably be the weekend though

Spiffing! No rush, just whenever. I can sort a courier if that's easier. The brackets unscrew with a hex key so it should be easier to wrap.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Spiffing! No rush, just whenever. I can sort a courier if that's easier. The brackets unscrew with a hex key so it should be easier to wrap.

C.
    May be an idea if you don't mind sorting it mate, just don't seem to get time for much at the moment, let me know when you want it collected and I'll get it ready

Just wrap it when you get time, and let me know a day for pickup.

c.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast