Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: sw20 rev2 3vzfe swap

1st gear is over too quick, leaves 11s quite well lol need to get ahold of a na zorst, still got a na-v6 fidanza flywheel here to get rid of if you know of anyone ;(

Yeah you never got back to me on that. Its an oddity being a Fiddy and it being N/A. Pm or text me with what you would take for it, I may be able to use it on a V6 build at some point!

So, thought id update, had another dyno run today after the new janspeed zorst and k and n filter. Dynod 215.7bhp at 6147rpm and 201.4 lbft at 4834 rpm.

Test believes manifold is heat soaking alot. Mr chambers has suggested meth/water injection......

Looks like this will start getting interested! Im planning on pushing whats achievable in na form....

Can you get intake temps out of the ECU? Good numbers for a 3VZ !

No, but I will install an air take temp gauge To see what we are looking at, heard you can get a plastic gasket for between manifold and heads

What you want is a phenolic spacer like they make for the 3sge na guys, that would help from the engine and a heat shield.
    Intake charge cooling though water and methanol injection, but on na your doing pretty well there stick a sc and I bet it jumps up 60/80+bhp.

^^^^^ what Tiggs said.

SC will give a massive boost in performance.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Problem being I dont have that money for a sc.......

Quote Originally Posted by deangts View Post
    Problem being I dont have that money for a sc.......
    That's how it is with these cars Dean.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234