Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: sw20 rev2 3vzfe swap

sw20 rev2 3vzfe swap

After my 3sgte shat its oil rings I spent alot of time reading/reviewing info on swaps etc and discussing my options with Patrick (headcase).

The conclusion was to swap in a 3vzfe from a camry which luckily for me a good friend of patricks had, out of a camry ready to go.

So, the car has now found its way to patricks in Bexhill and is currently undergoing the swap.
    The engine is out and 3vzfe ready to go in. Patrick is doing a few vital checks and cleaning/painting my engine bay prior to fitting the engine in.

Patrick called me a few mins ago and has informed me I need a new clutch, rather that done now as its easier with the lump already out.

The 3vzfe has had new headgaskets, skim, port n polish, cam belt, water pump, alternator, fidanza and I believe a modded ecu and y pipe.

Patrick has added some pics on his photobucket account below, as I know nothing about posting pictures so ill use thus as a means of showing you guys.

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/Pat...ry/deans%20mr2

Lets hope we hit no snaggs!!

Cheers for reading guys

Haha, cheers Chris

well i link pics then dean
    heads done
    then clean some bits

put it all together and u end up with this

Last edited by headcase; 10-12-2014 at 21:12.

today this fell out

left with this bay clean up and check next

Cheers Patrick - service just gets better lol

and yes its having one of jons daughter boarded ecu as well . :) so dean got a good start with a couple of mods

Are those bits sprayed or powder coated Pat. They look uber shiny and smooth :thumbsup:

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

powdered :) no good having it and not using it

Looks better in the flesh!! ;)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast