Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: None runner

Its possible that if the dizzy was changed something is out of alignment or the leads are in the wrong order

That' what it's leading to. You guys are good I tell ya.

Yes, Im with Chris on this.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Thanks for all the help on this.
    I think my next steps are to remove the old scropian alarm, check and double check the timing and maybe drop the fuel and put new in, not sure how old it is.
    Thanks again
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    I take it you checked the leads etc?

c/.
    Ye
    They are numbered on the dizzy so 1 to cylinder 1 (Nearest the belts) 2 to 2 etc.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    If you get stuck trailer it to me and i'll have it running within 20 minutes, won't cost you a penny.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    If you get stuck trailer it to me and i'll have it running within 20 minutes, won't cost you a penny.
    Might take you up on that !!!!!
    Thanks Paul

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    No problem, at the very worst case you will leave knowing exactly what is wrong with it even if i can't get it going, but it would have to be pretty terminal for that to happen....i will get it running provided it doesn't have a serious mechanical issue.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast