Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: My Maserati Does 185? Or does it?

the colonies.... You gunna finish that burger?
    Sounds like a beast in the making. Plus not a lot of those around so it'll be a neck-breaker once all is done.

DAMMIT!! Why did you have to show me nice ones?? I am sticking to my "keep it simple, keep it cheap" mantra this time. Boy, do those look awesome.

Yeah, the previous owner loves the idea and the badge is why he bought it too. When he saw a picture of my yellow 1UZFE V8- he agreed to my price. :)

those pumped guards look the bisso...cardboard and duraseal. its the body kit of the future...today!

Ill get me coat....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Well I didn't think much until I saw the red one Chris posted and I then I thought 'Hmmmm.......... this could work'.

Good luck Paul, can't wait to see this taking shape and I love the thread title BTW (I always was a fan of Joe Walsh).

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

I found a thread the other day where some guy test fitted a 1UZ in one, and aside from the manifolds being a bit of an issue, it fits quite well.

That and the fact that it's such a retro looking bus, the surprise on peoples faces is going to be hilarious...

:)

c.

Interestingly enough- it looks like the front sump on the engine might actually work. I got up real early today, the engine is half out. :)

Americans get up at lunchtime anyway ;)

Pics please, ya big tease. We expect a test fit before COP....

:)

Yeah, today I woke up at 5 am. By 6 am I was out there wrenching on it. I usually don't start my job until 9-930. I'm home for a few days because of a holiday, Thanksgiving.

Going back out there to lay on the floor and disconnect prop shaft & transmission mount, going to try and get the engine out AND the interior stripped today. We'll see how close I actually get to that.

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast