Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TwoBrutal Video Smörgåsbord

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzydunlop View Post
    hahaha!! ^^ thats fantastic jimi. Can I share that?
    No problem :icon_cool:
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Jimi, was your car really on TV? 5th Gear? How did you manage that? You must be special! These videos are fantastic, keep them coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
    Jimi, was your car really on TV? 5th Gear? How did you manage that? You must be special! These videos are fantastic, keep them coming!
    Sure was :icon_biggrin:
    One of the researchers posted on the OC (.co.uk) looking for a MK1 for the the show, I put mine forward among others and they chose my car. Took it down to Manchester for the filming, more pics here Clicky It's also been in a couple of magazines MR2Only and Classic and Sports Car

More pics Clicky
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Jimi, that is wicked cool. Forever emblazoned into the history books and the memories of millions of people. AWESOME.

I didn't make a proper video today but I did take the car out to run up and get some beer. Had a little helper take a few shots for me.

It's all about the sounds they make....

Yes- I am still running the four cylinder rev counter and I turned up the sound in the video to exaggerate the sound of the back box.
    Last edited by Grenade; 13-10-2014 at 09:22.

A video walk around I made today, to send to a possible buyer.
    It just went up, if it's not immediately viewable, it should be shortly.

The car looks totally immaculate... But you need to adjust your handbrake ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    The car looks totally immaculate... But you need to adjust your handbrake ;-)
    It grabs the rear calipers with power. I modified the cable stops because I was unaware at the time, that Paul Woods had given us the secret top tip of turning the caliper piston one turn (or a half turn- I can't remember) out before reinstalling the caliper. I could not get it to grab the rear rotors even with new cables, so I put a spacer in the cable stops. It works perfect. I found the tip after I had it in and working, so I can't be bothered to go back in there now.
    The handbrake looks ok to me- what should it look like?

I was just winding you up, all the mr2s ive ever driven have seemed to have a high handbrake compared to other cars :-)

Wind up completed. :) I know there's other videos out there. There was a video from this year's JAE that a girl was driving a V6 two. Plus others I'm sure!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast