Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bypassing passenger side window switch

lol. tbh it would have been easier to find a barge than a mk1 here but I just couldn't bring myself to do it :)

lol, bit of friendly banter like normal.

Actually as it is I'm in the process of trying to pursuade a mate of mine to go take a look at a turbo barge that is for sale locally :)

Funny thing is I tried a mk1 first but I had to strip naked and lube up so I could get in and out.

Me and Tiggs went up the strip at Santa Pod in his mk1 2GR. The bloke on the lanes couldn't stop laughing. "couldn't you guys find a smaller car?"

:)

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Funny thing is I tried a mk1 first but I had to strip naked and lube up so I could get in and out.

Me and Tiggs went up the strip at Santa Pod in his mk1 2GR. The bloke on the lanes couldn't stop laughing. "couldn't you guys find a smaller car?"

:)
    Not to hijack but I was driving my MK2 with a buddy that is as big as me and a bit wider than I am and someone called out "Hey you guys look like two Gay Giants".

hehehe

lol, its ok Grenade, hijack away I have the info I was after now :)

Cheers Jimi, worked a treat just bridged the contacts with 2 wires till I can replace the switch :)

Theres a reason they built the Welsh small, its so we fit in the better cars :)

Quote Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
    "Hey you guys look like two Gay Giants".

hehehe
    :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I just fell off my chair!!!

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

you know how many times that sign has been stolen :)

Quote Originally Posted by Paff View Post

Cheers Jimi, worked a treat just bridged the contacts with 2 wires till I can replace the switch :)
    :icon_cool: couldn't have you melting away to a greasy spot :icon_lol:
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast