Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ECU help (decision) needed

big gay book as I call it is the toyota big green book it's the technical manual toyota provide to their staff it's where most of our proper wiring diagrams are copied from a google search will find it. as adam says in a mk2 there's 3 ecu plugs on the engine loom and the last one is part of the car loom. you can have my rev2 turbo plug if you want it as I didn't need it for my v6 swap

3rd plug lives here on a Mk2. If you didnt cut it from the donor car Tommy, you need one.....

Gotcha. Thanks guys, my apologies for being slow on the uptake (long day in the garage).

Thomp, can you PM me about that plug and payment etc? Cheers my man.

The one I have I found in a 3vz ecu, the 22 pin plug is the same. And I think I got that from a mk2 body loom, as its used in several places.

As the other two plugs are already on the loom, they are obviously wired in already.

This third plug will give you things like constant 12v, ign power etc, so basically anything car to engine.

I really should read up on this as we've got Pats 1.5 to wire up when he's finished the engine.

C.

tommy just come in off nights ill sort it all out when I get up at dinnertime, pm me your address when you see this

Thomp, PM'd!

Chris, I can get over the fact you have never done a 1.5 amongst all that bodgery.

one plug, had to repair one wire it's the really long red one (was red originally) tested it and it's fine,

i tested it on an old ecu and had to remove the lid, whilst in there i noticed all the pinouts are marked on the board should make identifying the wires alot easier for you

it'll bein the post in the next 10 minutes
    Last edited by thomp1983; 12-09-2014 at 13:44.

You, my man, are truly a top bloke. Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast