Thread: Sill templates in download section?

Sill templates in download section?

Just wondering who made them, and if they have base dimensions they could give, or put on the drawings?

I know it says "print at 100%" but every printer handles things like this slightly different, could end up being a fair whack out.

If not I'll just have to make proper CAD drawings of it all myself when I tackle mine just shortly :D

Hi,

They were provided by user red_sw20 but he hasn't posted for two years. You could try and PM him, he was a pretty nice and helpful guy (obviously).

Personally i would print a set out and try them on for size. He did say they are approx, and there are measurements on the diagrams (there when i looked at them anyway). Make sure you are using the newest version of Adobe reader too!

Also here's his build thread on the sills.

http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=#post255581

Chris.
    Last edited by cdwood2010; 08-09-2014 at 16:49. Reason: thread linky poos

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Hi,

They were provided by user red_sw20 but he hasn't posted for two years. You could try and PM him, he was a pretty nice and helpful guy (obviously).

Personally i would print a set out and try them on for size. He did say they are approx, and there are measurements on the diagrams (there when i looked at them anyway). Make sure you are using the newest version of Adobe reader too!

Also here's his build thread on the sills.

http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=#post255581

Chris.

Brilliant - I did suspect it was him so messaged asking, you have confirmed it for me... however no reply and you have confirmed he hasn't been on in a while...

I'd like to make proper as accurate as practical CAD drawings made because then it would be easy to email them to someone to get accurately cut out as sets...

But yeah - you are right - in the meantime, print and see is going to be by far the most straightforward approach!