I did a sort of build thread on a bio forum, but to be honest, they'd all done it before, and it turn more into a help and advice thread as I went along. Which was very useful. but consequently I haven't got a great many photos of the build really.

I'll put something together if you like, when I have a bit of time on my hands.

After spending several hours fixing the bio machine I finally got round to making some more adjustments to Mr Two. This one is to make the car a little more "get in and drive" when someone else uses it, rather than spending 10 minutes explaining the little nuances of the car.

I wanted the gearshift to work a little like the BMW I used to own. Push left for 1st and 2nd, push hard left for reverse. As it is, it can be difficult to decern between 1st and reverse. So I made this.

And welded it on to the base plate by the gear lever (note that when the gear lever is moved left or right, the lever in the left of the photo moves forwards and backwards).

Then finally got round to reducing the diameter of the Toledo gear stick top, and gluing it into the MR2 gear nob.

The finaly test was to lend the car to the missus and see if she could find all the gears with no issues, and...... she can :) Although "it is a bit hard to get reverse"..... I can't b****y win!!! :)

More to come