Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ohms 1.5 running

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

ohms 1.5 running

right lets get one thing straight....speilburg im not! engine conversions,piece of piss.....movies? well i'll let you decide,sound is a little muffled,i doubt my ?100 camcorder features a state of the art mic :yelrotflm

http://media.putfile.com/ohms-1583

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    right lets get one thing straight....speilburg im not! engine conversions,piece of piss.....movies? well i'll let you decide,sound is a little muffled,i doubt my ?100 camcorder features a state of the art mic :yelrotflm

http://media.putfile.com/ohms-1583
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh. WAAAAYAYYYYYYY.

Me want one :bounce:

What's the plan for the engine cover re. IC airflow?

O.S.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

i think bryns fitting an SC lid with future plans for a gt4 chargecooler.

in a few minutes im uploading a guided tour of woodsies,what can i say,i got carried away with the camcorder!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Wow Paul... that really is mindblowing mate! Nice one!

The engine note certainly sounded pretty smooth, is that the norm for these motors?

Mike

yeah they all sound like this,but they make a hell of a racket when the t-vis opens on the road and with a decat pipe on,everything goes a bit crazy in the cockpit!

see u later bryn!

its quite astounding its running, not a dig!, but it seems for me to take an age to get mine completed, i must say it all looks perfectly fitted and arranged in the bay there. the rate which you get that work done is really something else!, i'll be #20+ by the look of things :icon_lol: i'll be very happy when mine is making that nice low pitched burble..

p.s, whats the advertising on the page all about?
    Last edited by adamh; 19-02-2006 at 09:39.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

advertising? oh you mean the little box that niks added on the homepage? well i proposed to nik that i should be making a large club donation for every swap i do for someone be it through TB or another club,only seems fair to me.The little box was his idea.

On that note ohms has just collected his 1.5...big smiles all round,we went to a local petrol station to fill up with 98ron and he had a big grin "shit man thats wild" i think he said...lol ive restricted his boost to 10psi until he gets brakes and tyres on that thing

I hope his drive to wales is uneventful...always a worry when you have put an engine in for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    advertising? oh you mean the little box that niks added on the homepage? well i proposed to nik that i should be making a large club donation for every swap i do for someone be it through TB or another club,only seems fair to me.The little box was his idea.

On that note ohms has just collected his 1.5...big smiles all round,we went to a local petrol station to fill up with 98ron and he had a big grin "shit man thats wild" i think he said...lol ive restricted his boost to 10psi until he gets brakes and tyres on that thing

I hope his drive to wales is uneventful...always a worry when you have put an engine in for someone else.
    advertising on the 'putfile' page.. sometimes shows..

"fancy some asian action this valentines day" ??

:icon_eek:

oh, commended.. i didnt know you were donating for every swap.. give that man a SASBO... second silly bugger oscar.. or nomination .. nominee for nominating nominators nominating...
    well done mate, thats very sporting, im aware of the donate button.
    Last edited by adamh; 19-02-2006 at 12:05.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Paul if you notice on my header next to where it says Rowdan, it says "not swapping yet". So please stop posting glorious sound and video footage of completed 1.5's as its driving me mad.:eusa_wall .

Seriously, good job there mate and even when you build em they end up part of the :welsh: massive :icon_wink

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast