Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Over fuelling issue with mk1 V6

Thanks guys. Does anybody have a second hand Mk2 turbo fuel pump for sale as I would be willing to pay express postage and next day delivery thourgh paypal. I ahve found this one on ebay should I buy it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-MR2...ht_1318wt_1162

Thanks

mr-mr2's a decent seller ive had a few bits from him but for less money you could have a new walbro type pump they need a little bit of fiddling to fit but nothing difficult and most come with a 12 month warranty

You only actually need the pump part anyway. The tank has to come off, ideally it needs to be on a lift as its a twat to do on the floor.

c.

Is the symptom that is still over-fuels? I can't understand how a faulty fuel pump could cause over-fuelling?

Quote Originally Posted by thomp1983 View Post
    mr-mr2's a decent seller ive had a few bits from him but for less money you could have a new walbro type pump they need a little bit of fiddling to fit but nothing difficult and most come with a 12 month warranty
    Thanks, do you have a link to the Walbro pump?

Cheers

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by donnac View Post
    Thanks, do you have a link to the Walbro pump?

Cheers

Donna
    Got a pump tonight so fingers crossed its all running tomorrow

Did the pump fix it?

Still not fitted, hopefully know tomorrow

Well, feel like a bit of an idiot.

Pump fitted and running great again. Wish id listened to the AA about a month ago when the diagnosed this. Contact made with the 1st dibs buyer so hopefully we can get the sale completed, otherwise I will return the other PM's from interested parties.

Thanks once again to Chris for sending spares up, will see you at the weekend to return the parts and thanks to everyone on the site for all the help and advice. Awesome forum

Cheers

Donna and Steve

congratulations at least it's resolved and not become another fallen by the way side or left in a shed to rot

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast