Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Over fuelling issue with mk1 V6

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    The ECU was free Ads, as was my time, i only charged for the AFM which was the only one i had from the Rav6.
    I've got a Mk2 turbo one here Paul if you can do anything with that and the fubar one, I know the 3vz ones are getting tricky to source.

C.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Turbo ones are totally different i'm afraid Chris, they work opposite way to a 3vz, one works 0-5v the other 5-0v.... plus there is no COR ground latching switch on the turbo ones, thanks anyway.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Turbo ones are totally different i'm afraid Chris, they work opposite way to a 3vz, one works 0-5v the other 5-0v.... plus there is no COR ground latching switch on the turbo ones, thanks anyway.
    I knew that silly sausage!

Wasn't sure if you could make / fix one out of two. I've got a 3vz one but its kinda my spare for testing, yours if you really need it if you've beached the Rav6.

I will need a photo of you in that négligé I bought you.

:)

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Oh right, well i'll just make an AFM out of what i have here if i get stuck, i do have a few dodgy ones that people have taken the lids off in the quest for 1000bhp more.....

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567