Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyre dealers.

Tyre dealers.

having real problems finding tyres for my Borbs.
    245/35R16
    anyone have any ideas. tried the usual places online black circles, etc..mot in a few days

I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

This place appears to be able to get them, toyo T1-R, but they are a long way from you

http://www.thetyreshop.com/Tyre-Sear...t=Search+Again

thanks will give them a call..
    toyo arent doing another production run until mid July and my mot is up end of this week :-(

One of the reasons that put me off the 16 inch wheels, they look fab borbets A but tyre choice can be sadly lacking, was looking for good year eagles f1 v2.
    Sad that popular wheel sizes get sorted but that's the market we live in, god I miss my borbs.

i know mike its annoying but i dont need a choice cos the T1-Rs are awesome..just need more of them available..i may stick some cheap 45 ratio on to get her through the mot until toyos become available end of july..punching the numbers will mean overall diameter will increase by 49mm so will still fit under the arches lol

I ended putting on t1-R 225/40 16 on my Borbets as I couldn't get any 245s. Got mine from ears.co.uk as they were best price when I was looking.

how much of a stretch are 225? got any pics mate?

They are up with Paula atm for the 2GR fit. There may be some photos suitable on the build thread, or we could ask nicely for some to be taken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast