Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3sgte flywheel pcd for 3vz swap

3sgte flywheel pcd for 3vz swap

Hey guys, as title anyone know off the top of their head the pcd a 3sgte flywheel needs re drilling to for a 3vzfe swap

cheers
    chris

I normally just take them a pair of the spacer plates.

C.

Normally I would big man but I ideally need to drill the flywheel this week at work and I've yet to remove the autobox and torque convertor off the 3vz. Ive got 108 stuck in my head for some reason from the last build

chris

I have plenty of spacers, you should have had a pair the other day! Just driven back from Halifax too!

Let me know where we can find each other, I'm sure we can meet up for a hug somewhere. Failing that, i can just measure you one if you tell me how you want it.

c.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Chris just bring your flywheel to the garage and i'll drill it for you in 5 minutes for free.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by thomp1983 View Post
    Normally I would big man but I ideally need to drill the flywheel this week at work and I've yet to remove the autobox and torque convertor off the 3vz. Ive got 108 stuck in my head for some reason from the last build

chris
    8 POS 69PCD is 3sgte. just rummaging around for the v6 hold on.. i believe its 77 for 3vz. i dont have it recorded on paper but i remember it not bieng any other figure. 108 is way off, i would have to cover my eyes if you got the machine out to that!
    Last edited by adamh; 17-03-2014 at 19:50.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Chris just bring your flywheel to the garage and i'll drill it for you in 5 minutes for free.
    ^ this...

Just don't let him put his fingers inside you.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    great offer paul but im not sure when im next up, how much are your 3vz engine mounts nowadays aswell?

adam ive no idea why or where ive got 108 from, ill just put it to one side for now till i get the spacer ring off

chris

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Send me the fly and i'll drill it and next day courier it back, mount is normally 85 but 40 to you

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

:wordy:

and they say he's hard work when he's on the blob, it'll arrive at some point mate :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast