Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Subbys Mk1 2gr/custom bodywork

D2W - well I am only just up the M1 and I am sure I will be having a few fun runs in it, so quite possible you will see it. Not sure if I will be at JAE this year - I think the missus would kill me for spending a whole weekend there. I could come for just a day, but wouldn't want to leave the car in the car park, and seems an expensive ticket for just one day on the stand (although I am sure people will say it is worth it).

I believe that Anth was responsible for all the bodywork.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Anth and myself have the same standard of bodywork, he did the prep and the arch work, i painted the car.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

looks very nice, my favourite colour out of the others which have wide arches.

would be good to get all three lined up and photos taken e.g. Pauls red one, this and the silver one.

That's a cracking idea, the silver one is due to leave in the next week and mine is still undergoing work, but we shall see if we can make that pic happen.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Where we started...

Where we are now....

Final bits going on the car now, it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    That's a cracking idea, the silver one is due to leave in the next week and mine is still undergoing work, but we shall see if we can make that pic happen.
    I'll try and get my camera over Paul-arse if it's on a day I'm owf. If that's any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Where we started...

Where we are now....

Final bits going on the car now, it looks awesome.
    Sexy as, those arches suit a mk1. Have you your own borbet wheel factory I did know about?

Ok so with the bodywork done, time to shoehorn a 2gr in there, but before that, we need to rescue the running gear on this one, it's been parked in the sea for 5 years and then in an old barn by the look of it, this is a good reference shot that will show the before and after....

So before...

All stripped off and a pile of parts to go to the shot blasters...

She will be good as new once again.

:) I was going to post something along those lines about Phils wallet, great minds!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast