Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My new project

Bought some Rotas last weekend in 16". Think car needs coilovers and lowering a bit more.

Slam that ass to the ground, how much air is under those arches?

Engine out today. Knackered now, getting too old for this.

Had enough for today. Plan to have an easier day tomorrow and just clean the engine bay etc.

Today's work.

Fitted walbro pump. Just waiting for my mate to knock me something up at work to blank off the stock regulator now.

Cleaned the bay. Not that you can tell as Toyota decided to put so little paint in here.

Also removed the air intake tube from the passenger side 1/4 as its no longer needed.

Found some shifter bearings from my mk1 and they fitted the mk3.

Need to get the outer cv's off the turbo shaft now as they need a little machining to fit the mk3 hubs.

It's in. Clearance is tight everywhere. Had to hack the rear cross brace thing up and planning to move the engine cover catch and bar back as inlet it tight against it.

Better be worth it.

looking good Lee! Is the regulator being done to avoid having to run a return pipe to the tank?
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Have blanked the standard regulator so I can run the 3S return system. Return is being ran through the standard evap tank line.

Good guess but a bit more needed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast