thread: Davids Mk1 1mz vvti wide arch

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Great to see you enjoying the car, she's a beauty.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Feb 2013
    Northampton
    Ladies and Gents
    With a heavy heart, I have sold my precious D3. One of Woodsport's finest creations.

It's gone to a good home near Exeter where I believe it will be looked after.

Hope to see the new owner on TB soon.

D2W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2013
    Doncaster
    David - sure you're going to miss the car hugely, a tough act to follow..... I personally am going to miss the quality and humour of your posts, which have been entertaining and informative. Any other projects in mind?
    Chris

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    David I believe the prospective buyer was in touch with me last week asking about the car, I gave him as much info about the build as I could, glad she's gone to a good home but sorry to see you leave the Mr2 scene sir.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Feb 2013
    Northampton

Davids Mk1 1mz vvti wide arch

Thank you Gentleman

Logically, I am convinced it was right to let the car go; for all sorts of sensible personal reasons. However, it's quite pathetic that I feel this emotional over a ('my') car. (That's probably another good reason to sell.)

I do have aspirations for my next project. I hope to learn more and get my hands dirtier. If i can swing it, the next project will be boarder-line insanity. Lots of research and saving-up to do first.

Best keep it to yourselves for now. Don't mention anything to Mrs W just yet. She wants to invest all our money on refurbishing our classic 30-year-old beige bathrooms and expanding opportunities for our ungrateful children. She doesn't understand.

Whilst I'm no longer a proud owner, I am not leaving TB. This is the best therapy I am ever gonna find.

I'll be quietly lurking away and popping up occasionally like that irritating idiot cousin that you don't like but cannot help feeling sorry for because of his social isolation.

Happy daze to all
    D2W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by D2W; 11-09-2017 at 13:39.

•