Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Recent builds

Fantastic Paul looks brilliant.

Paul you genuinely are an artist. That looks amazing and I bet it sounds and goes even better. Tip of the hat to you sir

Looks a cracker
    Mk1 3VZFE White
    Mk2 3SGE Red (TRD2000GT No.0001)
    Mk3 2GRFE Blue

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Some 8 years after building our first 2zz-ge powered Starlet, we're doing another, it would be rude not to.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Some 8 years after building our first 2zz-ge powered Starlet, we're doing another, it would be rude not to.

Marvellous idea, bet that shifts.

Great to see WS still churning out genetically modified animals with whopping heart transplants :thumbsup:

Hi Paul, do you still do 2gr-fe swaps into SW20's and do you provide the engine or do we have to source that ourselves? Also I want to run the Toyota 6 Speed (EA61) with that. Again do I supply that and everything for that or do you?

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Hi, we supply everything and currently the only garage worldwide to have ever offered the EA61 as an option, that too can be supplied, however due to the popularity of our conversions we have an 18 month waiting list so not actually taking in further work at the moment, sorry about that.

If you are prepared to wait i can supply and fit the entire project, hope that helps.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Hi, we supply everything and currently the only garage worldwide to have ever offered the EA61 as an option, that too can be supplied, however due to the popularity of our conversions we have an 18 month waiting list so not actually taking in further work at the moment, sorry about that.

If you are prepared to wait i can supply and fit the entire project, hope that helps.

Brilliant. I am in no rush. The only thing I need to get done on the car ASAP is the sills replaced, the drivers door unlocked and a radio back in it that works before then.
    So other than that then yes I can wait.
    Actually that would be almost perfect because I want to do it right and do it properly i.e. widebody kit fitted, upgrade brakes & suspension, painted & detailed etc.

What I'll do is send you an email in the coming weeks with an outlay of what it is I am wanting done and if you could give me a ballpark figure (note not fully detailed) then at least I know where to aim for.

Cheers

Craig

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819