Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent builds

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Recent builds

I've been so busy this last year i've found it almost impossible to keep up with build threads, plus who wants to see the same swaps time and time again!

Anyway i'm using this thread to catch up with some of the more recent conversions.

The VVti 1mz engines are popular these days...

Last edited by cdwood2010; 10-12-2013 at 07:54.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Awesome stuff Mr Woods.

I actually think that visually the 1MZ makes for a way tastier looking engine bay!

As always your attention to detail is almost a scary as your Barbara Streisand fettish.

:)

C.

I still find that twin throttle body thing fascinating.

Better looking than a 2GR!

Quote Originally Posted by synXero View Post
    I still find that twin throttle body thing fascinating.
    +1 :thumbsup:

The throttle body really dresses it well and it fills the engine bay like it was meant to be there.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

thought you had been a bit quiet!, dinner plate clean conversions. why do mine never turn out like that?
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

The white one with the bronze unit is particularly legit.

Properly excited! Mines on the lift at Woodsport right now and I can't wait to get it back! Really lovely work there Paul.

I like the look of the 1mz engine, I was thinking of going with a twin throttle body when I had mine. They do look that extra bit special.

Quote Originally Posted by synXero View Post
    The white one with the bronze unit is particularly legit.
    Paula mixes that paint herself, I'm not joking but you should see that colour in the flesh. The photos simply don't do it justice.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast