Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent builds

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Thanks chaps.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Some recent builds that has come out of Woodsport...

A crazy little 2zz-ge Yaris, first time swap for us, this one had the front crossmember from a Corolla T sport grafted in, which allowed the torque mount subframe to be fitted.

It was a tight fit, but with a little chassis leg notching and massaging it fits quite nicely.

Every part of the Yaris has had to be upgraded to accept this engine, but a very successful first time install. The car was previously a 1.0ltr Automatic, so we have had to convert it to 6 speed manual as well.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Some recent builds that has come out of Woodsport...

A crazy little 2zz-ge Yaris, first time swap for us, this one had the front crossmember from a Corolla T sport grafted in, which allowed the torque mount subframe to be fitted.

It was a tight fit, but with a little chassis leg notching and massaging it fits quite nicely.

Every part of the Yaris has had to be upgraded to accept this engine, but a very successful first time install. The car was previously a 1.0ltr Automatic, so we have had to convert it to 6 speed manual as well.
    How much was that build in parts ? I really like the yaris and there is a 1.8L with a 2ZR-FE already in it.
    I like the idea of a 2ZZ but it must cost many times the value of the car.

(and - errrrr - welcome back !)

Yeah it was not a cheap build, I can't disclose exactly how much as my customer is quite private, but think almost 2gr levels of parts/labour.

May have been pricy...but its still the quality we know;)

Top work that man.
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Fair bloody play. That'll be a little rocket!!

Also recently converted.... a Mk2 1mz vvti....

A nice 1.5 swap...

Currently being finished off in the workshop is a Mk2 2gr SC install and a basic Mk2 2gr which is destined for a new Ferrari kit that is going to be the first in the UK. Pics of those next week.

A recent 2gr SC install we carried out into a Mk2, no detailing, just a straight fitting exercise on custom right hand mount.

Customer rang me today after being on the dyno to report 380bhp at 7psi on stock Toyota ECU/injectors and never saw less than 10:1 AFR on WOT in any gear, he also reported 4th gear wheelspin on the dyno.... noice!

A current customers 2gr Mk1 in mid conversion...