Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Thread: JB's V6 build

car passed the updated mot today, straight through no problems, again emissions really low, CO limit 3,500,actual amount 0.443, HC limit 1200 actual amount 96

had to replace the rear koni shocks as one blew up, I suspected I had been sold the wrong ones but dealer insisted the numbers on the box were the correct ones, but I checked with koni and the were the wrong shocks,after a bit of complaining I got the correct ones, fitted those while they were out I replaced the rear ball joints as they were the originals and everything else on the car has been replaced, the rear suspension is polybushed but always had a squeak so I stripped them out and regreased, reassembled and tested nice and quiet, shocks work really well, done just about everything I wanted to do on the car now, just crossed the five grand mark what I have in the car, does a lot for the money, might sell it now as I hear a v8 rumble calling my name.

this will be for sale shortly as my better half has MS and uses a wheelchair, there is no room in car to carry it so have bought something else that will do the job of taking the two of us and the chair,i will sort out a advert soon and take some pictures as I don't have any of the car,the price will be what I have in the car £5,000,lots of parts and folders of history,bills factory manuals on car and engine,super clean well sorted v6 car with club history, would like it to go to somebody that will look after the car, its the first v6 mk1 ever on the road in the uk.

have put a for sale ad on carandclassic,it will be live soon, was going to use ebay but its full of fake ads at the moment, tried putting a ad on here twice but nothing seems to happen, shame as this is where the cars history started.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Ads need approval, which I've now done for you, good luck with your sale

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

thanks paul, had no idea ads needed approval, not seen that befor.

ad now placed on ebay now all the fake ads seemed to have stopped, would have liked this car to have stayed with a mr2 fan and continue to be looked after.

Good luck with your sale Paul, it's a well sorted car, it'll do somebody proud. Alan..

sold today, gone to redcar.