Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: JB's V6 build

I'll be at work but I can leave it out for you

Just to sort of round of this post, it maybe the last entry not sure, but the car was collected on Tuesday night to go of to the new owner, he's very happy with it & like myself his opinion was/is "when seen in the flesh JB did a good job on the conversion" he is a member on here aa I know he has read this post, he is also over on MR2MK1 but whether he wishes to make himself known I don't know so will not 'out' him. Hopefully he will read this & continue the updates as I'm sure we'd all like to know what happens to the car as it progresses.

just to update this car is now sorted and being used on the road.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Beamish near Stanley in the North East? That's literally a few miles from my house.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

yes just up the road from you, I had john out for a ride in it yesterday,you are working on his mk1 the old bill Hulme car.

Small world! If you ever need anything just ask.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

JBs old car was in my workshop today for electrical repairs, the alternator wasn't charging which turned out to be a broken wire in the boot and oil pressure sensor wiring had failed.

All sorted now though.

Topolino enjoy the car. Glad someone on here is using it and you have Paul nearby for backup. Do tell us how it is going and what further work you do on it.
    Greetings Paul it was great having your support/encouragement. Great to see your business is going from strength to strength.

JB,have sent you a PM