Thread: 2gr ecus

2gr ecus

Right had Toyota trying to see about these , we got a big block in the way Toyota UK want allow down loads from USA or any non UK spec car bloody country getting worse so if some one the other side of the pond, can get the the Ecu dump . We got the stuff to reprogram just need the files 5 plug Ecu and 2 plug , with chassis numbers
    5-plug ECU without immobilizer, just ask for an ECU for this VIN: jteds41a882066320
    And 2-plug ECU without immobilizer, use this VIN: JTMBK32VX75020394
    If we can get these we give it another go

I have a program that stops it seeing which countries you are in so can get the USA stuff to watch on my pc, ip blocker I think it's called see if you can down load it of those cough cough sites then you can point it at the desirable location within that country and download to your hearts content?

It's sort of a stealth mode ip get around stops them from blocking stuff that I think we should all be able to watch like trailers and such, I hate the big brothers watching the naughty kids attitude at times.

Not the ip issues it's Toyota software will not allow it , as you log on to it with your username and password it knows u are UK based. So if someone over in USA logged on they could download files save and then email over and then I just tell the software to use this file hopefully it work .:-):-)

God I'm hoping someone can help, that would be pretty damn handy.

Wonder if Gouky can help?

C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Can you not just register as a US user? I used to use a hotel as my address!
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

well a bit off update i sent my ecu and the other one i have to a ecu company there going to read out the ecu and dump in to other ecu see what happens. only trouble is if it works that the 5 plug ones sorted ,but i dont think it will work with the 2 plug ecu but hay we can try . as soon as there back i update .