Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Rebuilding The Past"

Yeah, I Bodge an awful lot of shit but now and again I have my moments.

The bracket was made from your original Mk2 bracket and half of the Camry one. If you look at the pics, the Camry one is cut an pop riveted onto the original bracket (the bolt holes for the V6 coil are slightly different, so you have to use a bit of the Camry one.

Slap some paint on and bobs your uncle. Bolts straight in, and its out the way!

:)

If it doesn't make sense, let me know and I will chop up another one. But lets face it; if I made it Joe fucking hard could it be!

:-0

Sweet!!!!!thank you. :)

All this is next....well excluding some things

I need the custom a/c lines for my 3vz swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Losmr2 View Post
    I need the custom a/c lines for my 3vz swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one help!!!!
    Real men don't need aircon......

;)

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Real men don't need aircon......

;)
    True,but trying to please the wife..................................... :|

I Need help Chris!!!!!!!!! Lol

When you say custom lines, you mean to connect the car lines to the 3VZ aircon pump?

If you take the engine bay pipes to any fridge engineer they should be able to make the lines up.

Then you just get it regassed.

C.

You just need a set of mr2 aircon pipes and the 3vzfe pipes. a hydraulics company will be able to remove the ends from one set take them home cut the lines to length mark the angles the loose connectors need to be at the take them back to have them properly crimped in the correct position

Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12