Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: build thread and custom parts

after some fettling, the back boxes that came on the mk2 are mounted and i've fabricated a new centre section/flexi as the one from the donor was a big bag of dicks

here's the new one

a 50 profile???

40 is what your looking at for a 205 wide 16" rim.
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

I have 40 already in my old rims and they are just aweful, too damn hard and they just look silly, 45 is a happy medium

first of the rear wheel spacers, slightly different to the front as there is absolutely no room for bolts to get behind the flange and secure the spacer to the hub so stock studs were pressed in and the spacer secured to the hub with ht nuts

swapped out the rear springs (god damn its so easy with the coilover conversion) as the the 400lb 8" was sitting too damned high now have 300lb and 7" springs and i'm much happier, still have plenty adjustment in the coilover if i wanted it scraping the arches

I also made this a while back but never got round to posting a pic

Ooh, is that a wrap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

no wrap here my friend, I made a mould of a modified vent and used that to lay up the carbon

fucking rained off again, still have one spacer to make so might as well crack on