Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslbeck Mk1 on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    I actually like that. It's subtle enough in places to be just enough, and nowhere near as opinion splitting as the Kharmelliony kit.

1. snowtigger
    2. Cdwood2010 (there's a mk2 version right?)

:)
    Yes there is a mk2 its called the trd 2000gt kit like headcase.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Ok i'm definitely going to mold this kit, there is too much interest in it not to, it won't happen overnight as it is going to take a while to get the molds made, it is also going to cost a small fortune to have this done, but I feel Toyota heritage like this should be saved and it should be worth doing. As far as I can tell there are four wing panels, two sideskirts, a complicated rear spoiler section, a lower rear valence, a front bumper and a rear number plate holder to mold, best part of £2k worth of work I reckon. At this stage I have no idea what the production cost or final cost will be, but I will keep you posted as I go. I will also need to find suitable front foglights to replicate the Toyota/Haslbeck ones in the kit. The end result will be bolt on front wings and bumper, and blend in rear quarters.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

After the move mate I will be first in the que like you say Toyota heritage needs preserving, and I for one think its about time we mk1 guys had a wide body kit that was designed by Toyota to fit the mk1 .

Lets hope this kit is ready before jae or if not before next years jae.

There is no way it will be ready before JAE mate, there is months of work making those molds, but you know me I always come through.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Yep you take as much time as you need, we know you do a quality job and its worth the wait.

I'm just so excited I'm like a kid on Christmas morning unwrapping his prezzies.

Plus it gives me a chance to save up some money for the body work repaint .

I'd estimate I will have a full kit in production by late Autumn.

Cool mate that's awesome I will come up when it's arrived just to have a gander at this and your Mk1 as its looking mint.

No probs, in the meantime here is a teaser pic, i have acquired both of these Mk1s in the same deal, both coming here Tuesday or Wednesday, been sitting in a garden for years, but that yellow one is a Haslbeck alright! God knows how rotten they are.

Haslbeck Mk1 on its way.

That rear wheel looks abit dodgy is there no engine in it?

And you are a big tease.

Do you think it will take a 9 inch rear wheel the fronts look like they will take a 7.5

Ignore the wheel, it's a spare lying up against the car.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast