Thread: 3VZ-FE & 3S-GTE ECU Pinouts

3VZ-FE & 3S-GTE ECU Pinouts

Below are pinout diagrams for the 3VZ-FE ECU and the 94+ 3S-GTE ECU. I made the 3VZ-FE pinout diagram because I couldn't find anything similar and all the 3S-GTE pinout diagrams I've found only list the ST205 pins and not the MR2 specific pins for used power steering and traction control.

I hope these diagrams may useful to others, please let me know if there's any errors!

Last edited by jon.sole; 14-02-2013 at 13:55. Reason: Updated diagrams

Very useful matey, I might have a few pinouts knocking around, if they're still on the PC i'll post them up. For whatever reason it's bloody difficult to find the one you're looking for, I have about 4 1MZ ECU pinouts none of which seem to be correct!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    There's an Ignition feed missing from the 3vz-fe 22 pin plug, pin 1 (top right) should be Ign+

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    There's an Ignition feed missing from the 3vz-fe 22 pin plug, pin 1 (top right) should be Ign+
    Thanks, I'll update the diagram to show +B1 on that pin as that seems to be the convention Toyota uses for naming the second ignition feed.

Hi Jon,

Just about to PM you a link to a couple more pinout diagrams, just in case it proves useful.

Regards,

Chris.