Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yellow v6 roadster

Quote Originally Posted by dgh938peg View Post
    Hi Donna,

The person to get in contact with regarding meets are Ripley (Ann) or jimi or Toymr2 over on MR2OC.co.uk. They run a very active and friendly scene up there. I only wish i were closer to be able to partake. :)

Car looks superb btw

Dan
    Noone is too far away to do the Highland drive Dan ;)

I will do one year Vinny, unfortunately just not this year :(

PistonHeads is where we reside for meets up here mostly, only myself and Lee with mr2s though mostly.

Monthly pub meet, monthly hoon, few other special events as and when.

Hello,

Quick update :)

The roadster has hardly moved over the winter but it's finally now at the painters to have the lip and skirts etc fitted and some facelift bits.

Also bought a wheel bearing to fit and the service kit.

Thanks to Paul vie also got a hardtop fitting kit to go on.

Really looking forward to getting the bits done and getting it back for the weather getting slightly better.

Can anyone help me with a quick question, what is the gearbox code I need to give to Toyota to order a new seal?

It's a LSD box with extended 5th gear?

Car failed the motor handbrake but I've fitted new cables so off for the retest today

Thanks

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Hi Donna, assuming it's one of the drivesahft oil seals the part number is 90311-35019

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Hi Donna, assuming it's one of the drivesahft oil seals the part number is 90311-35019

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply, yes it's the driveshaft seal near the engine side on the gearbox.

Will pop into Toyota and order with the above code on Monday.

Out of interest Paul, what airfilter do you recommend for the conversion? It's got a. Tiny cone filter on just now and it's got a hesitation in third before the power opens up and I thought it could be the cone restricting the air flow?

Thanks

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Any filter with a 70mm opening will do, i doubt it's the filter to be honest.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Just a quick post to say this car is going up for sale tonight, I have resurrected this post as its useful for the pics of the before and after work which Woodsport carried out.

Thought about selling a few months ago and changed my mind but ive hardly had the use of the new MK1 V6 so im going to sell the Roadster to hopefully lavish my time on the MK1 :thumbsup:

Just to add, I saw the roadster last year at JAE and it's a superb example of a well loved car and it has all the goodness of a V6 just waiting to be used. GLWTS Donna, I know the new owner will not e disappointed. :thumbsup:

Dona, you may want to lnk the build to a 'For Sale' thread as the forum rules state it needs a price quoted. You can also add some of the spec to help out.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast