Thread: MR2 Mk1 on PistonHeads :)

again!? ah this time a rightful review. i agree on the fun factor driving above 4750. best car i got into , i would like to try an mx5 with something a bit more inside, and also a 4x4 camper, trike.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Have just replied to the thread and pointed him this way maybe he will be enlightened.

i doubt it mate, they were a bunch of mud slingers on the first review. i like the stock testing / review aspect of the site although, could do with a few more stats on the tests, my fave mag used to be evo.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Hello a good PH thread.

Ive tried (3rd time lucky) to place a comment containing a link to one of my Youtube video's which contains a mention of this site. Hope they accept it as they seem funny about putting up links.
    Last edited by krussel; 31-03-2013 at 20:11.

Hi Fred,

Just been watching your Mk1 guide videos, very good work.

How do you fancy starting a new thread appropriately named with all three videos nicely nested and we could sticky it?

I havent even got a Mk1 but i'm pretty sure that theres plenty of people would find it useful.

Regards,

Chris.

Yeah dont mind at all if you think they could help someone purchase a MK1 :icon_biggrin:
    Last edited by krussel; 31-03-2013 at 20:13.