thread: Mr2 to Ferrari 355 Replica

Oct 2011
    Ireland

Mr2 to Ferrari 355 Replica

Ok My black Mr2 is going to undergo a transformation to a Ferrari 355 replica its been a hard decision :S but it going to happen stay tuned for more updates

Most of the part off my car are being sold to fund this so buy away :lol:

Recent purchases

Ferrari 355 real back box this is going to me mounted in the booth so the booth section will be gone
    Exhaust section

Ferrari Steering wheel

Yes this is a games console steering wheel i will get all the buttons working on the wheel should be fun
    Steering Wheel

Ferrari Dash

Am looking for Celica ST202 dash clocks if anybody knows where there is one let me know

On its way cheap buy off ebay a genuine Ferrai 430 petrol cap

Won these on ebay Carbon fiber seats they only weigh 3k

Test fitted Ferrari steering wheel to the mr2

My real Ferrari 355 exhaust arrived

Celica clocks arrived

This arrived today

Genuine Ferrari 430 petrol cap

Nov 2005
    Liverpool/Manchester
    Another one the go and you haven't finished the lambo yet unless there's something you haven't told us ;-)

Like the 355 reps though the quality of kits varies a lot, what kit are you going to use?

Oct 2011
    Ireland
    @ Goldy - The Lambo is getting wrapped in 2 weeks time just waiting on the wrap to arrive and the seats are off getting carbon fibered so i decided to start the 355 am going to use Dave Jones 355 kit one of the best on the market.

Apr 2014
    portsmouth
    Funnilly enough im building one of these was gonna put a 355 back box on mine as im putting the 3vzfe lump in mine so need to custom my exhaust, my only worry was the outlet are on the top how did you get over it ?

•