Thread: Wheres my battery terminals???

Wheres my battery terminals???

Dumb question I know. But I bought a mk1 with the motor out and the previous owner tried to work on the car... Long story short, the wires are all over the place and I don't see the positive terminal. Can someone help me with a photo or something?

I do see the ground (Black w/ yellow stripe) though; just no positive.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    The positive terminal came out with the engine, it's on the engine harness.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hello everyone across the Channel, and Bonne Année too; I didn't want to start a new thread for just a little question; the question is : I want to place my 2zz-ge battery in the front of the car because it gets hot in the engine boot in summer and I don't think it is very good; therefore I would like to know what is the best route to run the cable (10 mm thick) ? thank you

i ran the cable through the cabin and out of this 'rubber gromit' hole in the bulkhead or one very close by! cant quite see where it gos through. if you pull the carpets back you'll find a hole to use. other end go's through the regular chasis loom hole, make sure it cant chaff against the chasis. it can clip into the original cable track by the passenger door sill

there are other ways maybe
    Last edited by adamh; 03-01-2013 at 21:54.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....