Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GavDavs Mk2 2gr-fe swap

Drooool.

I have also noticed how CLEAN the engine bay is. Wahoooo !!

Have you finished the biscuit bundle I sent you :) ??

Gavs

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yes i steam cleaned the bay, it was covered with congealed oil.

Lol the biscuit bundle lasted about 3 days, there's vultures in these parts!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Ahhhh ... the old biscuit bundle trick! Nicely done Gav! I had a man in a big orange van deliver him a shit-load around 18 months ago ..... I think they lasted 3 days too!

Looks fantastic, very tempting. You only live once right ? emhhhh

Yep you only live once and these 2 gr motors need to be in more mr2s so people can enjoy them more.

It never fails to give me a smile when I get in the car, once all the mechanical upgrades are done its on to the cosmetics eh.

Is the car fairly easy to handle snowtrigger, what I mean is that has it any quirks and is it smooth on driving off from standstill etc.. Also in terms of kit cars (Ferrari) with the wheel extensions and brakes, is there any danger of the extensions being ripped off under all that power?

Sorry just asking whats on my mind.

I am not above any form of coersion, bribery, flattery or any other underhand means to help Mr Woods along.
    I would feed him amphetamines but he's a long way a way....:)

Quote Originally Posted by kalsingh1 View Post
    .. Also in terms of kit cars (Ferrari) with the wheel extensions and brakes, is there any danger of the extensions being ripped off under all that power?

Sorry just asking whats on my mind.
    As easy to drive as any 300hp sports car i guess...

As for the bodykit.. If it's held on with masking tape it will not stay on, if it's bonded & riveted properly then it'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    .....its on to the cosmetics.....
    I don't have any cosmetic plans for the car - it's going to be a sleeper.
    The last thing I want is tealeaves taking an interest in it because it looks blingy.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast