Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my 3rd gen 3sgte powered MRS

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Just in case your aftermarket temp gauge is telling you lies, you can get the stock Mk3 dash working by simply putting the Mk3 EFI sensor into the cooling system, run one of its wires to earth(brown wire) and the other to the Y/R wire on pin C14 on the Mk3 ECU, that's the third plug down. The ECU will then send the correct signal to the dash, it will also get your cooling fans working properly. Just make sure the old Mk3 ECU still has its power feeds,ignition feeds and earths.

This is how all V6 Mk3 swaps are wired.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    excellent post!! pics speak a thousand words..
    oh and you made the front page :p
    Wow thanks :icon_biggrin:

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    love the dog whats his name ? is he feeling a little ruff lol.
    His name is grey, lol each day he would come clean and leave dirty. He was fun to have around especially when things got frustrating we would take a break and play with the dog or chill with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Just in case your aftermarket temp gauge is telling you lies, you can get the stock Mk3 dash working by simply putting the Mk3 EFI sensor into the cooling system, run one of its wires to earth(brown wire) and the other to the Y/R wire on pin C14 on the Mk3 ECU, that's the third plug down. The ECU will then send the correct signal to the dash, it will also get your cooling fans working properly. Just make sure the old Mk3 ECU still has its power feeds,ignition feeds and earths.

This is how all V6 Mk3 swaps are wired.

WOW thanks i didnt know that , THANKS

I thought i posted the last set of pictures of the swap being finish?
    Ill posted them again with the current ones of the new engine later today

that dog is so funny!!!!

By the way dude change the radiator as there shite for cooling on v6 engines never mind a turbo motor, I think Paul fits a much bigger one stops it over flowing as the stock rads too thin.

This may help

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    By the way dude change the radiator as there shite for cooling on v6 engines never mind a turbo motor, I think Paul fits a much bigger one stops it over flowing as the stock rads too thin.

This may help

I replace my stock radiator with a mishimoto but it didnt make a difference on what my gauge says.
    I swear i posted pictures of we finishing the swap but i dont see them lol. Maybe i thought about it but forgot to actually do it.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    You did post the pics, but they were moderated because of your low post count, i've approved them for now, and as you get more posts they will appear automatically (i think it's 15 posts)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    You did post the pics, but they were moderated because of your low post count, i've approved them for now, and as you get more posts they will appear automatically (i think it's 15 posts)
    oh ok, i was wondering how did you answer my heater hose question when i couldnt see it posted, and how the did yall get the picture for the front page . But that explains it lol.

Lots of vids plz!!! I need this in my life lol

SPYDERMAN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast