Thread: My Old V6's Final Resting place.

My Old V6's Final Resting place.

Think it has to be posted, had a member contact me from europe about the history of my car.

http://drivingmr2.wordpress.com/category/breaking-mr2s/

Sucks a bit, looks like the lad I sold it to crashed it and scrapped it, and it was brought up and shipped over to lithuania!

Loving the photos of the engine bay work again, not loving the pictures of my bodged up rev3 reverse lights!

I guess the boss could put a line through k120 vpa on the register now :( RIP!

J
    V6Zircon Progress

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||- 99%
    Are they ever finished?! New Cambelt kit and water pump on, now for sale :( :(

MR2OC Progress thread | TwoBrutal Progress Thread | Webcam

Bummer.

Nothing last forever though, especially if you sell it to a spackjockey that can't drive!

C.

I'm chatting to the guy who is buying the good bits now, should be nice to see it all go into another motor!
    V6Zircon Progress

Hi there!
    I'm the one who is breaking a car now. Somebody from Lithuania bought it damaged in UK and then he sold it to me.
    Sad to see it in that condition, is was a very loved car! It was sold to an **** who doesn't know how to take care of a cars.
    I'm also glad I found a previos owner so I will be able to ask some questions if needed :)
    The guy in Hungary is buying the engine swap from me, so he should make a thread here or in some other forum.
    This weekend I took the engine off. https://picasaweb.google.com/1116735...55811120/MR2V6

P.S. I would not brake it and repair it instead, but it was sold in a copart as for braking only... If it had V5, it would be repaired and sent back to UK!

Ow man, all of my neat packaging with the alarm and coil/igniter.
    V6Zircon Progress

I suppose igniter is needed for a swap and it's not the same as in 4 cylinders' engine?

Alarm has so many wires... I wanted to put it in my two, but no, too many wires... :D

Ah, btw, it was a mistake to use a stock 3sge clutch :) It was slipping already when I got a car.

Yes, coil and igniter needed. I managed to bodge up the old bracket to hold them I'm the stock position.

The clutch was ok when I had it, but I guess the full bore starts haven't done it any good. That was way back when they were considered up to the job. I think everyone goes uprated now.

That alarm was pony, don't bother.
    V6Zircon Progress

Hy!
    And I the Hungaryan Guy they buy the V6 Engine.
    :D