Got the throttle cable connected, the Citroen wiper motor all wired up

Re-skimmed the driver door

Painted the rear light shells white

Front headlight trial fitted

Hedlight cover trial fitted

All sanded

Door lip all sanded

Passenger door lip sanding

Passenger door handle mechanism being sanded as there was a fair amount or rust on it

Rubbed down and primed

Window runners

First one cut and primed

Small one cut

Door strip

Bonded on and left to dry for 24h

A bit of weight added

Passenger side window runners all done and rubbers put in just waiting for them to dry
    the screws were used to keep the rubbers opened and will be removed when the glue is dry

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    An insane amount of work going into this, you have my deepest admiration for keeping at it.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

when it's finished it will be a one off work of art, keep plugging away would be nice to see this in the flesh.

@ Paul Woods - Cheers you guys keep me going on this build the hardest part of the build is the doors there a nightmare to deal with but i should have them working in the next few weeks

@snowtrigger - You might see it after the summer if i have enough money saved for a nice engine from Mr Woods :-)

Right for you engine lovers here is my friends brand new Corvette engine that arrived from America he gutted his corvette and rebuilt the chassis he has his car in behind my Mr/Lambo kit car enjoy :-)

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Well hello there! Some proper old school muscle being deployed there. Love it.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

The chrome on that engine is something else i just stare at it for hours :-)

congrats on making the front page! def no quiting now

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast