Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lambo project!

New Lambo project!

Hello im from Ireland ive being building a Lambo replica over a year and a half now its on a Toyota Mr2 turbo i have build mine around a race car them the Gt1 world series the Blancpain Lamborghini. Everything has been made by hand that you see.

Rear diffuser

Carbon fiber mirror dry fitted these mirrors come as two pieces i moulded it into one piece.

Carbon fiber top dash all hand made

The interior a few months back

Hello mate!

Welcome to TB! I've moved your post to the intro section so people can find it a bit easier.

Keep those pics coming, and don't forget to include some of the original car!

I am loving the Lambo!

:)

Chris.

Very nice work, that is one labour of love right there.

Welcome hope to see more on this.

G

Welcome along mate. I must be due another look soon. Great bunch on here to help you get her finished

Welcome Paul has a lambo in to have the engine refreshed and engine bay painted.
    Yours looks good as well.

Hi Buddy and welcome. :thumbsup:

I've been watching this along with Jon's Gallardo build on MadMechanics and I am stunned at the attention to detail and time you have spent on it.

When it's finished you need to get it over to the UK to show what can be done, the one in Paul's garage looks equally awesome. I think replicas of this calibre are now being viewed with as much appreciation as the original models they are taken from.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Awesome! looks good just sitting there, even without being sprayed. I'll have to nip over to see you soon

@ cdwood2010 - cheers for that

@ geoff - yip a good few hours gone into this

@ smurfster - yip drop in any time lad

@ snowtrigger - cheers seen that Lambo that paul has in that was original blue and was in kit car magazine

@ - Torero - I wanted something different that why my build has taken so long and i went with the race car theme bit of a change the police faces should be good when they see it coming

@ brianweeks - drop by anytime

Made this template for the rear lights

With the lens on

Passenger side mirror all put together

All wired up and tested the lthe full beam light is from America, the indicator is from a VW Bora, the small side light is from a Peugeot 106 and the main light its not present its a HID kit

Drivers side headlight being put together

Rear light template all cut out an hole drilled out

Got the centre holes drilled out by a local engineering shop with a 24mm drill bit the brake lights that are going in are 27mm so a bit of filing had to be done

Drivers side done

Rear lens trial fitted

Template made for the rear lens

Tacked on to see how it fits

All welded underneath and top welds ground back

Lens re-fitted to the bracket to see if it all lines up

Doesnt look to bad

Got the drivers side all drilled out as well

More filing going on

nice work, liking the custom light pods!

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast