Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new toy for wifey

All my mates have bought mk3 for the wives then used it as there car I get told there like a go kart more like a mk1 , the mk2 is more of a gt car.

They've all said how you have to scream the nuts off the engine to go any were though, so a turbo or 2zz /1mz vvti or even a 2gr if it was my car.

Agreed. They do handle amazing well. Much better in standard form than the mk2. Not driven a mk1 so can't comment. Grossly under-powered mind you and if coming from a mk2 I'm sure it would seem like you've been short changed a bit. My other half test drove a standard one and loved it so much she swapped in her clio for one. I was pleased she saw the light, but she could have bought a different colour to mine! It was such a nice example I guess you can't be that choosey... Only drawback being, if your other half has a mk3, then yours automatically becomes the Sainsbury's Bitch as the boot is laughable.

Handle like gokart ,rev nuts out off them to get it going , and yes luggage space weres that i brought her the bags as well to make max use . But this is her toy the
    C3 is Tesco car and everyday car for her she only uses this on sunnydays and mr2 meets and if she just wants to go for a nice drive out .

I must admit I really like the mk3. Nice spray job as well.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Wow, it's stunning in red, I've ordered the same front lip and skirts for mine, did you buy them from hzaltezza?

Lucky girl :)

Quote Originally Posted by donnac View Post
    Wow, it's stunning in red, I've ordered the same front lip and skirts for mine, did you buy them from hzaltezza?

Lucky girl :)
    yes that were i got them front lip is a shit to fit have to do some cutting side skirts and rear lip is spot on

patrick

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    yes that were i got them front lip is a shit to fit have to do some cutting side skirts and rear lip is spot on

patrick

Hi Patrick, I've got the front lip and skirts but went for the Toyota rear spats, it's looks great with the front lip etc, makes it's a bit less girly I think. I've she gets fed up of it give me a shout, I love it :)

yea a lot less girly i dont mind driving it, dont have to got dressed up now lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123