Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk2 vented wings

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Woodsport Mk2 vented wings

A new product for us for 2012, these fibreglass wings feature a unique design vent which can be opened or cut as much as you like, ranging from removing all of it to just leaving the centre spar to just cutting the front leading face, or they can be just left as they are. The vent itself is purely cosmetic and just adds a feature to the wings.

Please be aware that fitment of these is advisable by a bodyshop unless you are used to this sort of thing as they will require some minor hole drilling and panel rubbing down before final fitting.

The price is £150 per pair and can be shipped worldwide, UK shipping will be £20, please email or PM about other countries.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Look very sexual mate, now get my sig changed. Twat.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    LOL i can't....... reach...... the... buttons..... i'll ask Nik to change it mate, fun while it lasted!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I've not seen any vented wings as good as that, Paul.

Phil, it's about time you became a moderator :icon_smile:

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

i wonder what that vent would look like on a mk1 wing ?

they are very sexy though, all this mk2 stuff i must resist buying a mk2 for winter driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    LOL i can't....... reach...... the... buttons..... i'll ask Nik to change it mate, fun while it lasted!
    Yeah mate hilarious your about as funny as a brillo pad in a queue to get served at the post office on a Thursday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Torero View Post
    I've not seen any vented wings as good as that, Paul.

Phil, it's about time you became a moderator :icon_smile:
    I'll have a word with Becky about him getting moderated with two house bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    i wonder what that vent would look like on a mk1 wing ?

they are very sexy though, all this mk2 stuff i must resist buying a mk2 for winter driving.
    Just buy one Tiggs you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by MRV6 View Post
    Look very sexual mate, now get my sig changed. Twat.
    What's up with your sig?

C.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    What's up with your sig?

C.
    LH side Chris, above the avatar

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast