Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiggs Mk1 2GRFE 300bhp Dyno Run

Tiggs Mk1 2GRFE 300bhp Dyno Run

302bhp 260ftlb Torque :icon_eek:

Yep and it was so loud they one guy had to hug the pc as the sound wave kept crashing the computer.
    Will up load some more pics when I get home, the drive home was another story side ways at 70 in the outside lane of the motorway was a bit scary.

nice one tiggs.. 302 horses ! thats naturally aspirated.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    nice one tiggs.. 302 horses ! thats naturally aspirated.
    That is mighty impressive. Should be seeing a lot more on the 2GR group buy from this alone.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

C'mon, Flywheel or at the wheels??

that was at the wheels i think? on cold wet tyres and only in fouth gear he didnt want to put it in to 5th and go all out he was afraid of slipping off the rollers apparently and delamination of the tyres, even though i did say there rated to 160mph+, i have had it up on rollers in the dry summer last year and have a read out of 324bhp and 317ftlb torque, plus the pc kept crashing was not a good sign.

i think every one was cold and wanted to go home at that point as it was starting to blow a gail, winter has arrived.

we shall see what she chucks out when the supercharger kit goes on, only downside is she will then be a dry weather only car as a wiff of throttle and she starts wagging her tail at the nearest lamppost.

325 at the wheels would put the flywheel figure at around the 400 mark assuming the standardish 18% transmission losses. That's a massive gain over the stock figure.

Did they perform the run-down to estimate transmission losses?

Tiggs, i'm pretty sure the figures were at the fly at TDI today? Don't you have the graph?

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Those figures have got to be at the fly, you're 23bhp down on your last run Tiggs, but as you said they didn't fully open the taps, hey it's still 17bhp more than Lotus in the Evora!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

it doesnt say at the fly or wheels, will fit the phillis zorst and down poops and go get it done at another rolling road probably at the rising sun car show or santa pod.

and like the good mr woods says still more than lotus, i do love goukys pipes they look lovely and extract more power what more could you ask for.

funny that the toyota/lexus only gets 275bhp the standard manifolds are just so restrictive and they needent be as my co2 ppm was lower than the 4 age by a mile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast