Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Stu And Emma's 1.5 swap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    nice one,i think i'll have a go at the trolley,saves me butchering my crane,cheers malcolm!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

wow a thread about about our Mr2 superb!

I did wonder how we where going to get the clip off the trailer,

I don’t think people realise what goes into engine transplants/conversions as this shows even simple things such as engine cranes are important!( I don’t know what we would have done if Paul’s crane hadn’t lifted the clip off the trailer, at one point we were going to leave the trailer there with the clip still on it)
    Last edited by Stu; 29-01-2006 at 14:40.

hi stu! yep it was a bit worrying getting it off the trailer! by the way this is where your swap will be detailed for the TB members to oogle at :D

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

can,t wait for updates !

ill just fill the time explaining to Emma who penelope pitstop and the claw are,ha ha young-uns eh.

oh and you know when I undid the back pannel of the trailer as i thought we may have to roll the trailer out the way well.....:oops:

mind you i did enjoy the mile run down some random motorway to pic it back up.:mrgreen:

bloody hell! that couldve been a bit nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    bloody hell! that couldve been a bit nasty!
    To be honest I feel like a right idiot for forgetting about it and im so happy that nothing bad happened and it scared the living **** out of me when I heard the clatter as it fell off.:oops:

You?ll probably see us on one of those police video TV shows where there showing how accidents happen.

ah these things happen mate,i used to work for Green Flag doing breakdown work many moons ago and the amount of cars/trailers i went out to that had forgotten to secure stuff was crazy....a particular fav of mine was one that had forgot to rope down 4 heavy suitcases onto his roofrack......two of the cases went straight through his caravan window he was towing behind and the other two scattered their contents over 1 mile of the A1 ! We had to shut the motorway and it took us ages to collect the guys undies! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    We had to shut the motorway and it took us ages to collect the guys undies! :D
    ...especially with Paul sniffing every pair!

urrgh! gross!

i took them home instead :D

sorry for the lack of updates,following the completion of ohms swap ive ploughed ahead with this one,as it stands the new mounts are welded in using jig2,fuel pump is fitted,heat shield is fitted,rear wall modified and engine bay is painted pink!

engine is ready to go in,freshly clutched,belted and gt4 alt'd.... all being well this one will be running within 2 weeks.More pics coming soon.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast