Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wood Sport Bolt on AW11 Composite Arches...

Wood Sport Bolt on AW11 Composite Arches...

Wood Sport Bolt on AW11 Composite Arches...

Hi,All
    What’s the latest on the moulds/availability of Wood Sports AW11 Composite Arches?.

Is there plans, for the sale of them,whos maybe taking up the project etc etc ?.

See here ...

David

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/v/Upload/DJJ/

I would be interested to hear about this as well :)

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Nik took some molds from these, so they aren't a Woodsport product just a one off set i did, you'd have to contact Nik to ask what his long term plans for the molds are.

I personally don't have time to turn out these for such a small market i'm afraid, sorry.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I messaged Nik about this a while back actually, he said he had passed the project on to some one else, maybe he will be able to give us an update?

...Yep, would be nice to know, or it Pauls composite mould in ones, i guess

You can make a set of these arches using my universal ones, just a lot of work.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I spent ages looking for a Mk1 with sound arches, but now I am obsessed with the idea of putting bolt-on arches on it with some 15x8 JDM-yo wheels . . . am I mental to chop up the arches on a low-rust Mk1?

No, i'm considering exactly the same thing on my own Mk1 and the arches on that are absolutely mint condition, if you want it go for it.

Any news? I've been thinking to fit some arches to my beater MR2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast