Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: My new Mk1b!

And I almost forgot - I have this giant alloy rad which I bought from a forum member two years ago. Apparently it's a Woodsport limited-run item, built for the AW11, but I'm not sure how to fit it. Anyone who has any knowledge of fitting one, please let me know as I would like some advice on fan location, bracket making etc.

This should help keep the turbo lump from boiling over on track!

Brilliant project, I must tell you that from personal experience on track the oil temperatures are the ones to monitor ... while water remains stable oil goes to high temps very quickly.....
    I have a couple of months ago had a quick chat with someone at bedford (doing GT circuit on that day) that had a grey mr2 running stock ... I wonder if it was yourself?
    I was on a blue mk1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam W View Post
    And I almost forgot - I have this giant alloy rad which I bought from a forum member two years ago. Apparently it's a Woodsport limited-run item, built for the AW11, but I'm not sure how to fit it. Anyone who has any knowledge of fitting one, please let me know as I would like some advice on fan location, bracket making etc.

This should help keep the turbo lump from boiling over on track!
    send mr woodsport himself a pm he'll be only too happy to help

Great update! I need to get out to my garage right now!

I know paul woods is quite busy at present so he may not reply for a while.

Is it that much different from.the stock rad? I would imagine it was meant to plop in without too much hassle.

Chris.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567