Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pistonheads SOTW

bloody typical! i signed up to PH just to reply to all that pap spouted on there and they've closed the forum!

As for "thewheelman" proper c u next tuesday.

I'll stick my proper chassis sorted "chav" mk2 up against his gay purple pendulum arse swinging beetle on a country lane blast any day of the week (without the supercharger) and i already know what the outcome will be, proven it before many times in the past. Mate of mine borrowed his bosses vantage for a good friends wedding. we took both cars out to play. the baby aston was very lack-lustre and couldn't match the (heavier than mk1) mk2's cornering ability. We both tried both cars and could not get the aston to keep up....

As it happens his TVR loving is also pretty much bollocks too. I missed the Kent Run but heard a TVR didn't make it round a particular corner and ended up in a canal with it's owner standing on the roof. Multiple MR2's that were also on this run made it round the corner just fine.

It's the whole reason i never bother going on PH as it's a total load of f cuking idiots in their porsches, M3's and RS-4's who haven't a clue how to drive a car without driver aids and anything not of a marque from Germany they will not recognise beyond the end of their stuck up snooty noses.

f cuk em all

EDIT; got my comment on there now :)
    Last edited by dgh938peg; 18-08-2011 at 11:49.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Just say what you mean Dan, don't hold back any mate lol

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

To be fair, that's not the normal demographic of folk on there (well maybe General Gassing cos that's where all the randoms end up from the main page links) folk in the actual forums are less like the above.

Last time there was A Mk1 Mr2 Shed of the Week on there it went on for pages praising it. Just some idiots who cannot look past a home build. They've been more than accepting of other projects on there that have a full build thread etc.

The V8V really isn't a quick car. My old man's mate had one and left me so underwhelmed. Until i got out and looked at it :)

I like how my 996 drives, just as much as how my SC drives. I couldn't give a monkeys about which engine is in which car, all that matters is driven rear wheels and bhp/ton!

If I had the space to put it, I would have already bought this car. Hope everything works out for you aladins78.

Gonna show this mk1 to my dad tomorrow. I'm sure we need another car :D

right on dgh938peg!

if i somehow got lucky and had just enough money to go buy any car i wanted and god knows i love some of that supercar stuff, whatever the cost, I wouldnt!

I would have a conversion & re-build of the car of my choice (still an MR2) and use the rest of the dosh to pad me bank account and no amount of ragging from anyone else would convince me otherwise. That would be some of the best fun i could have right now.

Well looks like its sold, i've had a deposit, and its off to Lithuania!

That's great news and another one goes to Europe .

It is, took it out for a final time yesterday, really dont want to see it go, nothing else is so much fun, but needs must.

I'm sure i'll be back in a 2 at some point, its going to seem strange not have one after 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by aladins78 View Post
    It is, took it out for a final time yesterday, really dont want to see it go, nothing else is so much fun, but needs must.

I'm sure i'll be back in a 2 at some point, its going to seem strange not have one after 7 years.
    You will be mate. I've been in and out of Two's for over fifteen years (much more in than out) and am recently out again. You always go back :icon_smile:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast