Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: RaV6

On the subject of 4x4 conversions, the 1UZFE fits nicely into a Hilux Surf. :icon_mrgreen:

If the 3VZE in my smurf ever gives up the ghost I'll be looking at a V8 for the old girl. :icon_biggrin:

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Chris what would you say to a free 1uz-fe?

How's that for calling your bluff! No excuses now :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

haha..we all know he accepts!

LOL only paul can throw around V8's like he has an unlimited supply :P

It did read like that didn't it!

It's the engine from my first V8 mk1 attempt, never going to do anything with it so it would be free to a good home.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I quite fancy a v8 into a 1990 supra mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Chris what would you say to a free 1uz-fe?

How's that for calling your bluff! No excuses now :)

Hell yeah !
    Last edited by Limeymk1; 22-07-2011 at 14:19.

Ok consider it yours! It's buried in my container at work, but that gives me an excuse to sort that out, it's so crammed with parts it's actually dangerous to go in there!

How soon do you want it?

Today saw the exhaust system tackled, not the easy part of the conversion i can tell you, the front downpipes split either side of the subframe and took a good few hours to fabricate, sorry no pics of that.

The rest of the system i copied as per the original except with 2.5" pipe instead of the pea shooter stock system, then finished it off with a Mk2 Magnex turned on its side, couple of bolts welded on for hanger brackets and re-orientated the tail pipes....

Everything is just tacked so i have a lot of work tomorrow seam welding but i reckon this should sound pretty good.
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 22-07-2011 at 19:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Ok consider it yours! It's buried in my container at work, but that gives me an excuse to sort that out, it's so crammed with parts it's actually dangerous to go in there!

How soon do you want it?
    No major rush dude, I need to sort out a place to store it but that shouldn't take more than a couple of days (Daaaaaaaaad!).

Give me a bell when you've extracted it and we can sort out postage, got a jiffy bag big enough ?:icon_mrgreen:

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast