Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2GR Kreissieg

2GR Kreissieg

Think this is the best i've heard yet!

They make some great exhaust's, but imho this doesnt scream enough, when i have a supercharged evora and i put a custom exhaust on it, everybody needs to know im coming :) They did a lambo countach that just sounds mental...

ps: whats that in the background on the first vid? At the left is a 458, could the right be an F50? I dont think they are there by accident :)

Bored? Yes :) Did a quick search and this is more like it (imho):

Aye 458 in the background, the white one? It's on their vids too.

I have no experience of 2GR or any of these exhausts, but the exhaust debate was had on the Lotustalk forum on the Monkeywrenchracing 2GR Elise thread. Page 13 quote "Kreissieg exhausts are NOT "Performance" exhausts. They are created JUST for the sound.

They normally lose horsepower and also ADD weight."

BR
    S

Sound good though.

I think the noise of the Lambo one owes more to the high revving V12 in there rather than just the exhaust.

Olie's 355 exhaust on his Mk3 is my idea of perfect, wish I could get one of them to fit on mine. Nice and deep at normal revs going into more of a wail. Not a fan of the high pitched screaming exhausts except for the LFA, but again, more down to the V10 at 9000rpm than just the exhaust.

I've never been a fan of the Ferrari sound. Preferring either deep TVR rumble or race car wail or both. Ferrari exhausts always seem to have a tinny rattle to them to me, well the sports car ones i.e. 355, 430, 458 ilk.

Aye, it does sound very metallic at higher revs.

Still not plumbed in the 3rd inlet but will do it when the whole lot goes over to the Mk2.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ View Post
    Aye, it does sound very metallic at higher revs.

Still not plumbed in the 3rd inlet but will do it when the whole lot goes over to the Mk2.
    You feeling alright mate?

If you manage to shoehorn it under a Mk2 that would be fantastic news

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast